ANZSCON 2017 – IEEE Australia & New Zealand Student & Young Professionals Congress Travel Grant Application
IEEE Victorian Section are openingthe invitation to all IEEE student/ women in engineering/ young professional members from Victoria for financial support applications for the ANZSCON 2017 – IEEE Australia & New Zealand Student & Young Professionals Congress. This will be held from 10th – 11th of August 2017 in Sydney, Australia. Chosen candidates will be provided with up to approx. AUD 600 to be used exclusively for travel, registration and accommodation costs. It is expected that this amount will cover the full funding required.However, the students are encouraged to seek other sources of funding to participate IEEE Sections Congress which would be held from 11th-13th August in Sydney, Australia. Other funding sources may include University, fundraising or personal funding.
– Be a member of the IEEE Victorian Section prior to submitting this travel grant application.
– Have not received an IEEE Victorian Section travel grant in the last 24months.
– Upon return from the congress, you are expected to present your experience to your student branch/affinity group in a workshop.
– Upon return from the congress, you are expected to submit a one-page report to the section on the congress.
– Participants are encouraged to attend IEEE Section Congress which starts after the ANZSCON.
– The applicant must complete all the details in the below application.- Includes shared accommodation at Sydney YHA Railway Square.
– Maximum of six grants may be awarded by the IEEE Victorian Section per calendar year.
– The IEEE Victorian Section Committee is under no obligation to make awards and may limit the total amount awarded
– 15th March 2017: IEEE Victorian Section Travel Grant Applications Open
– 3rd April 2017: IEEE Victorian Section Travel Grant Applications Close
– 10th April 2017: Successful applicant(s) notified
Past ANZSCON Congress URLs : http://www.ewh.ieee.org/r10/australia/council/anzscon.html
You can download the application from: Travel Grant Application