- This event has passed.
1st IEEE International Symposium on Big Data Visual Analytics (BDVA)
September 22, 2015 @ 8:00 am - September 25, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
In the last decade Big Data Analytics has become a major decision support factor in industry and government organisations. Visual Analytics is the enabling science for effective exploration of big data through meaningful visualisations and interactive user interfaces. BDVA’15 will be the first of its kind with the aims to bring together leading experts from all relevant scientific domains to advance the understanding of visual analytics of big data.
BDVA’15 will be held at the beautiful harbour site of the CSIRO in Hobart.
Six distinguished keynote speakers:
- Dianne Cook, Monash University
- Seok-Hee Hong, University of Sydney
- Alfred Inselberg, Tel Aviv University
- Daniel Keim, University of Konstanz
- Sean O’Donoghue, CSIRO and Garvan Institute
- Shigeo Takahashi, University of Aizu Tsuruga Four complimentary workshops (on the first day):
- Multi-Dimensional Data Visualisation with Parallel Coordinates
- High-Performance Visualisation Using OpenGL/WebGL
- Communicating Science with Animations
- Dynamic Visualisation of Scientific Workflows with Workspace
FURTHER INFORMATION For further information and inquiries visit www.bdva.net or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
REGISTER FOR BDVA’15 Don’t miss out on the inaugural edition of what may become one of the major big data events in the IEEE conference calendar! Register today at www.bdva.net !