- This event has passed.
High Power RF for particle Accelerator Science at the Australian Synchrotron
August 28, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Present Needs and Future Dreams
The presentation will cover the purpose of the Melbourne Synchrotron for science application and the current and future installation with emphasis on RF needs. After the presentation will be a guided tour where you will see all the different parts of the Synchrotron.
- General purpose of the Synchrotron.
- First to fourth generation light source.
- Radio Frequency components and modules.
- CW and pulsed high power amplifier
- RF cavities, acceleration section and SLED
- LLRF, bunch by bunch and fast orbit feedback
- Diagnostic and simulation tools.
There will be refreshment.
Date and Time
Mon. 28 August 2017
5:30 pm – 8:00 pm AEST
800 Blackburn Road
Clayton, VIC 3168
Please download the event flyer from HERE.
Booking RSVP at Eventbrite