IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference (GHTC) Student Poster Competition
The deadline for submitting an abstract for the IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference (GHTC) Student Poster Competition is October 2, 2020.
Students are invited to send ideas or designs for developing projects/products supporting the Key focus areas of GHTC 2020 including (but are not limited to):
- Affordable & Clean Energy
- Agriculture & Food Security
- Clean Water & Sanitation
- Connectivity & Communication in Support of Development
- Good Health and Well Being
- Disaster Mitigation, Preparedness, Response & Recovery
- Quality Education
- Other Related United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Action plans are now in place to support a Hybrid Conference (combining both physical and virtual participation) should the impact of COVID-19 prevent some presenters and delegates travelling to attend the conference.
- For additional information please contact Mostafa Mortezaie: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download event flyer: IEEE Flyer_Student_Poster_GHTC-2020