IEEE R10 Student/YP/WIE/LM Congress Travel Grant Application 2016
IEEE Victorian Section are opening the invitation to all IEEE members from Victoria for partial financial support applications for the IEEE Region 10 Student/Young Professionals/ Women in Engineering/Life Members Congress. This will be held from 25th – 27th of August 2016 in Bangalore, India. Chosen candidates will be provided with up to AUD 750 to be used exclusively for travel and registration costs. It is expected that the applicant covers any further funding required. The source of further funding may include such places as University, fundraising or personal funding.
- Be a member of the IEEE Victorian Section prior to submitting this travel grant application.
- Have a well formed plan or evidence for being able to cover the remaining cost from other funding sources.
- Have a visa to India or an assurance that a visa can be obtained in a short-time frame.
- Have not received an IEEE Victorian Section travel grant in the last 24 months.
- Upon return from the congress, you are expected to present your experience to your student branch/affinity group in a workshop.
- Upon return from the congress, you are expected to submit a one page report to the Section on the congress.
- The applicant must complete all the details in the below application.
- Registration for the congress includes Food and Accommodation.
- Maximum of four grants may be awarded by the IEEE Victorian Section per calendar year.
- Student members can receive only one support application per 24 months
- The IEEE Victorian Section Committee is under no obligation to make awards and may limit the total amount awarded
- 10 June 2016: IEEE Victorian Section Travel Grant Applications Open
- 24 June 2016: IEEE Victorian Section Travel Grant Applications Close
- 01 July 2016: Successful applicant(s) notified
Congress URL : http://sywlcongress.ieeer10.org/
Complete the following application form and include one page summary as instructed below:-
E-mail this application page along with one page summary to:
SAC representative – IEEE Victorian Section: Dilpreet Buxi (email@example.com)
IMPORTANT: you will receive confirmation of your application by e-mail. If you have not received notification within a week please check with the IEEE Victorian Section that it has been received.
Notification of travel grant will be sent via email by first week of July 2016.