The IEEE Victorian Section has partnered with BuzzConf to help promote the exciting event. The conference will be held from 25-27th November at the Phoenix Park, Ballan, Victoria.
BuzzConf looks like a cutting edge tech conference… and it is! A cutting edge, technology, futurism, and innovation conference, where all participants and presenters spend the whole weekend together in a scenic campground rather than in a stuffy conference centre.
Think ‘Burning Man’ – but instead of a desert and hippies, you’re in a green field with 3D-printed Robot Spiders!
The program of talks, workshops, and live music is now on their website athttps://buzzconf.io/go/IEEE and here are a few of the speakers we’re really excited about:
- Robotics and AI – Professor Mary-Anne Williams FTSE, Director, Disruptive Innovation, University of Technology, Sydney
- Blockchain – Nic Hodges, Head of Commercial Innovation for News Corp Australia
- Space exploration – Paul Fenwick, Internationally acclaimed public speaker, developer, and science educator
- Wearables, AR, VR & Natural UI – Leila Alem, Principal Consultant at ThoughtWorks, specialist in AR & VR, Wearable computing and Natural User Interfaces for innovation in business.
- IoT, Robotics and Machine Learning – Andrew J Fisher, Andy Gelme, and Andy Kitchen (the NodeBots crew)
- 3D Modelling and 3D Printing – Adam Purdie, Build engineer and CI/CD developer, Odecee
- Virtual Reality – Stephanie Andrew, professional artist of more than 20 years, and PhD student specialising in VR artwork at Deakin’s Motion.Lab
Sign up to their newsletter or grab a ticket from https://buzzconf.io/go/IEEE, and help us spread the word of this extraordinary conference by sharing some of the social media messages they’ve prepared on http://buzzconf.io/partner-promotion/