The Victoria University (VU) IEEE Student branch is a member of the IEEE Victorian Section and is located within the College of Engineering & Science, Victoria University, Footscray Park Campus. The group is dedicated to the support and enrichment of student learning with activities and seminars readily available for students and their guests. We conduct multiple events throughout the year for VU students and promote local IEEE events for IEEE members and non-members.
- Fluorescent Nanoparticles for Biosensing and Biomedical Applications – A talk by Dr. Snjezana Tomljenovic-Hanic, April 2016
- Research and Development in Optical Fibre Sensors for Various Industrial Applications – A talk by Prof. Kenneth Grattan, March 2015
- Separation, Storage and Triggered Release from Ultraporous Materials – A talk by Dr. Matthew R. Hill, February 2015
- Digital RF Signal Generation towards Ultimate Transmitters – A talk by Dr. Antoine Frappé, June 2014
- Visible Light Communications (VLC) and Visible Light Positioning (VLP): Two leading edge technologies – A talk by Prof. Jean Armstrong, May 2014
Level 2, Building G, College of Engineering & Science, Victoria University, Footscray Park Campus